This is to help introduce and guide to principles which allow a garden to be in harmony. We have freely received this knowledge, so am freely sharing it.
The principles of layout may be helpfull in most countries and climates, however the planting times and other factors will have to be adapted to and then evolved to find the optimum for each region. For instance; this guide does not mention anything about the cocoa tree, but there will be knowledge that will benefit the health of the cocoa tree within here.
Use different plants/seeds/combinations where possible. Combinations shown are for guidance, many more are possible.
Dangerous chemicals are no more needed.
Using plants like mustard make gardening easy work.
Let Everything That Has Breath
1) Praise ye YAHH. Praise JAH in His sanctuary: Praise Him in the firmament of his power.
2) Praise Him for his mighty acts: Praise Him according to his excellent greatness.
3) Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet: Praise Him with the psaltery and harp.
4) Praise Him with the timbrel and dance: Praise Him with stringed instruments and organs.
5) Praise Him upon the loud cymbals: Praise Him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6) Let every thing that hath breath praise YAHH. Praise ye YAHH.